[opensource]List is now subscription restricted

Robert Mohr mohr.42@osu.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:36:59 -0400

Chris Anderson wrote:
> In an attempt to try to curb some of the volumes of spam the list tends
> to get I've restricted posting to members of the list only. If it works
> out we'll likely keep it this way, otherwise we'll go back to how it
> was.

I don't know if this message will be seen on the mailing list (it
probably won't), but it should be seen on the newsgroup.

I hate mailing lists, and wish to only post to and view this newsgroup
from the CSE newsgroup server.  Can some exception be made for posts
that go through the newsgroup/mailing list bridge, since access to the
newsgroup is already restricted?
--
Robert Mohr
mohr.42@osu.edu