[opensource]club status

BRIAN DITTMER dittmer.6@osu.edu
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:02:08 -0500

Hey guys...just wondering what the status was on this club?  Are
there ever any meetings.  If not why?  It shouldn't be too hard to
get interested people to meet up at BW3s or somewhere and
discuss where this club is going to go, how to get it started again,
etc.  I'm a sophomore here and have never officially "joined" the
club or have really talked with any of it's members.  If anyone is
interested in kick-starting this thing let me know.  If people are
already trying drop me an email, I'd be more than willing to help.  I
look forward to hearing from...someone.

Brian Dittmer