[opensource]club status

Chris Anderson chris@nullcode.org
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:18:59 -0500

BRIAN DITTMER wrote:
> Hey guys...just wondering what the status was on this club?  Are
> there ever any meetings.  If not why?

As mentioned in the "State of the mutex" thread, there are usually
meetings but Fall was a particularly gruesome quarter for the leadership
(in particular, me) so we didn't get around to doing much.

   It shouldn't be too hard to
> get interested people to meet up at BW3s or somewhere and
> discuss where this club is going to go, how to get it started again,
> etc.

This was also discussed in the aforementioned thread iirc.

I'm a sophomore here and have never officially "joined" the
> club or have really talked with any of it's members.  If anyone is
> interested in kick-starting this thing let me know.  If people are
> already trying drop me an email, I'd be more than willing to help.  I
> look forward to hearing from...someone.

Consider this your "someone" ack.

With break upon us there won't be anything happening, but the goal is to
get going again early winter.

--
Chris Anderson <chris@nullcode.org>
ICQ: 72021847 Jabber: chrisja@jabber.org