[opensource]State of the .... mutex?

Chris Anderson chris@nullcode.org
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:58:12 -0500

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:18:39 -0500, Jeremy Rumpf wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, what hardware is Freedom. I'm assuming Intel, etc.
> Does it have SCSI, RAID, etc.?

Freedom is a bored Cobalt Raq3 server with a 120GB ide disk (no raid). I
may swap it out for a Raq4 I have lying around instead since it has a
better cpu and another ide controller free. Basically, we're running off
some of the surplus Cobalt stuff I have since a lot (99%) of the other
hardware we have lying around is flaky. That reminds me, I need to track
down that person running 'FreeGeek' and make a huge hardware donation...

--
Chris Anderson <chris@nullcode.org>
ICQ: 72021847  Jabber: chrisja@jabber.org