[opensource] Ohio LinuxFest 2005 Update
Michael A. Meffie III
meffiem at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 18:12:43 EDT 2005
Please forword this announcement!
Ohio LinuxFest 2005
October 1, 2005
Greater Columbus Convention Center
**** Please register now at http://www.ohiolinux.org ****
The Ohio LinuxFest volunteers have been working hard to make
the third annual Ohio LinuxFest the best yet. This year's
event will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention
Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday October 1,
This year we will have three conference rooms near a large
Scheduled speakers for this year's event are;
* Rich Bowen - Apache
* Jim McQuillian - Linux Terminal Server Project
* Aaron Seigo - KDE
* Ram Rao, HP - XEN
* Kristian Kielhofner, Digium - The AstLinux Distribution
* Ryan Quin - Symphony OS
* John Van Ostrand - Open LDAP
* Paul Ferris - Batch Login Project
* David Coulson, N2Net - High Availability Clustering with Linux
* Scott Courtney - Virtual Server Farms with Mainframe Linux
* Richard Herrell - Practical Cross Platform SOAP and XML in C# Using Mono
* Jon Maddog Hall, Linux International
Doors open at 8:00am for sign-in. Please join us in at the
after party following the conference. The after party will
be in Convention Center.
As in past years, the Ohio LinuxFest 2005 is a free event!
We will soon have an online form for individual donations.
Please check http://www.ohiolinux.org for more information.
Ohio LinuxFest 2005 Sponsors
Strickling Integrated Solutions, Inc.
Ohio LinuxFest Needs You!
1. Please share this announcement with your LUG members,
friends, co-workers, students, and family! We need
your help to promote the LinuxFest.
2. Want to help sponsor the LinuxFest? In order to create
a great event, this year's LinuxFest is being sponsored
by companies and individuals.
3. Want to help with the event? Drop us an email at
team at ohiolinux.org. We are an all volunteer
4. This year we are featuring a .org section for non-profit
organizations. Send requests to team at ohiolinux.org if
your project or user group would like to have a display
team at ohiolinux.org
InterLUG mailing list
InterLUG at cantonlinux.org
More information about the Opensource