[opensource] Re: Introductions

Nick Dimiduk dimiduk.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 4 13:42:17 EST 2005

Not nearly the response I was expecting.  I still plan on going and
meeting some of you there.  With no other suggestions, I'll be at the
Old Bag in the Tremont Center at about 8:00 pm.  They're rather busy on
Friday nights, hence the later time.  Respond by email with a phone
number if you need a ride; there's room in my car for 4 passengers (so
long as you've showered recently).

If you're providing your own ride, I'm white, mail, bald, and will
likely be the only person under 30 at or near the bar.  I'll be wearing
my white Gentoo t-shirt.

I look forward to seeing you there.