[opensource] Student System Administrator Position Available

MICHAEL ROBERTO roberto.12 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 14 15:19:59 EST 2005

Hi, my name is Mike Roberto.

There is a current opening for a student system administration position within a Civil Engineering research lab.  The job description entails supporting a Mandrake Linux 10.1 server, 6 Mandrake Linux workstations, a Windows XP lapptop, and a Mac OS X laptop.

Flexible hours, good wages, good experience, and a great crew working in the lab.  If you're looking for some extra cash or experience for your resume, this is a great job for you.

I am currently in this position but am graduating in June.  Linux/Unix proficiency is a must, the OS X stuff can be learned as you go.  I am also looking for a student who will be here AT LEAST through June of 2006, but preferably longer.

If you'd like more information, please send me an e-mail at roberto.12 at osu.edu.  Feel free to tell me about yourself and attach a resume if you'd like.

I will be interviewing candidates and will then pass the finalists onto the head of research.

Thank you,
mike