[opensource] Winter update

Chris Anderson chris at nullcode.org
Sun Jan 2 12:53:23 EST 2005

ah, back in ohio... "great"

Anyways, sometime this week I should be contacting everyone who mentioned
being willing to do a talk. I also will be aiming to have a simple 'get
together' meeting next week (13th?) to get the ball rolling. People have
mentioned that the first week of a quarter is bad for these things so
we'll wait it out.

As for the mirrors and the webpage, I'm behind on those since my laptop
gave up the ghost midway through my 3 week stint in the desert. I'll try
to get that back on track soon.

--
Chris Anderson <chris at nullcode.org>
ICQ: 72021847  Jabber: chrisja at jabber.org
20B2 CB34 8AA5 05BC A90C  2CDD 2768 D4B4 2B93 424B