[opensource] Tsunami Efforts

T Cramer cramer.85 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 6 17:55:16 EST 2005

Folks,

I received the following message from University Relations.  Do any of
our student groups have fundraising efforts for Tsunami Relief
happening?  Please let me know and I will pass the word along.  Also
I'll put it up on our web page.

Tamera Cramer
Public Relations Coordinator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Communicators:

University Relations is trying to gather information about the different
tsunami relief efforts occurring on campus.  Our intent is to
consolidate them under one web site and then promote it to the campus
community.  I'm writing to ask that you let me know about any
events/activities that your college or unit is coordinating so we can
include them on this site.  (To date, I've received information from
International Education and the Multicultural Center, and am expecting
more details from them soon.)

As you might expect, a quick turnaround on this request would be greatly
appreciated!

thanks,
Karen

Karen R. Patterson