[opensource] Women in Software: Open Source, Cold Shoulder

Jason Little little.129 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 18 08:43:07 EST 2005

She's actually fairly googlable, and in my opinion, has done a decent
amount of work for an undergrad.

"She also spends her time working at the Citizen Lab, where she designs
and implements programs to enumerate and circumvent state-imposed
Internet content filtering. This summer (2004) she was working on a
project called Helium to create a modular support framework for academic
team programming projects. She is the system administrator for Pyre
(Apache/Linux), a server used to host several Computer Science project
courses."
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~ml/