[opensource] Re: gnome screen resizer?

Nandan bagchee at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:07:21 EST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Nick Dimiduk wrote:

thanks. I'd forgotten what it's called in Gnome,
and I couldn't find the Ubuntu shortcut.

I thought Gnome had a little thingy that sat on your
desktop panel, but maybe I'm wrong (I last used
Gnome in Debian in 2003).

>Do you mean 'gnome-display-properties'?  Why not edit your xorg.conf file?

So I can fiddle with geom and find a good refresh rate..

>AFAIK, Ubuntu is Gnome only in regard to desktop environments.

So it doesn't have kde? Or do I need to modif apt/sources.list?

cheers,
 nandan.

--
Nandan Bagchee