[opensource] gnome screen resizer?

Jess Little jackymac at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:13:32 EST 2005

Through the menu:  Computer >  System Configuration > Screen
Resolution.  At least that's what I'm guessing you're looking for.

You can install KDE on Ubuntu.  I've heard it runs pretty well too
(haven't tried it myself).  Just uncomment the universe repository in
your sources.lst.  You can also just uncheck the appropriate boxes
through synaptic (Computer >  System Configuration > Synaptic Package
Manager).