[opensource] Introductions

Nick Dimiduk dimiduk.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 25 23:51:17 EST 2005

So, I'd like to plan a small gathering for the purpose of introductions,
shooting the shit, etc.  Ideally, this would occur on a Friday
afternoon/evening as I have evening classes Monday through Thursday and
take place at an establishment equipped with a well-stocked kitchen and
cheap menu (reply to this thread with suggestions).  As this Friday is
likely a bit short of notice, I'll open the suggested date with Friday,
Feb. 4th.  Regardless of the when or where of it, I look forward to
meeting some new blood as well as old friends ("meet them again, for the
first time," et cetera, et cetera).

I'll open the location bidding with The Olde Bag of Nails in the Tremont
Center.  Excellent pub food, $10 entrees.  With this recommendation
comes the offer to drive a few of you.

--Nick Dimiduk