[opensource] Otterbein College ACM Event

T Cramer cramer.85 at osu.edu
Fri May 13 14:39:41 EDT 2005

Otterbeing College ACM Presents --

IT’S A “HALO II” GAMING
COMPETITION & PARTY
COME AND COMPETE FOR THE PRIZES
OR
JUST JOIN THE FESTIVITIES, HANG OUT WITH US, HAVE A PEPSI (ON ACM), AND
LEARN WHY YOU TOO WILL WANT TO JOIN ACM

1ST PLACE - BRAND NEW X-BOX GAME SYSTEM
2ND PLACE -  $60 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRONIC BOUTIQUE
3RD AND 4TH PLACE - $30 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR BLOCKBUSTER

IN THE TOWERS HALL ON OTTERBEIN CAMPUS (directions below)
ROOM 115
MAY 21, 2005
3:00PM
SIGN UP AT http://poopmachine.mine.nu/signup.asp

PLAYERS:  $10.00 COMPETITION FEE
NON-PLAYERS:  $1.00

NUMBER OF PLAYERS IS LIMITED – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
SO SIGN UP NOW!
GUEST (NON-PLAYERS) UNLIMITED

Directions:
OSU students can take either I-71 N. or 315 N. to I-270 E. (toward
wheeling).  Exit onto St. Rt. 3 N. (Westerville).  Proceed past shopping
area and enter into "Old Downtown Westerville."  Turn Left onto W. Home
Street, proceed to the Center Street intersection where you will see a
parking lot on your right - park in this lot.  Proceed on foot across
the street, south on Center Street, past Mayne Hall (which will be on
your right), to the Towers (a large stone tower building) on your right.
  Go to the reception room (room number 115) to sign up and get
refreshments.

_OR_
The back way (per tcramer): 270 to Cleveland Ave. Go North.  Continue
past St Ann's Hosp to Main St intersection.  Turn right onto Main.
Proceed up the hill to the Center St on the left.  Travel Center to the
above mentioned parking lot then back track.  This way will save you a
lot of lights and downtown traffic.