[opensource] opensource related job, Portland, OR

Mike Roberto roberto.12 at osu.edu
Tue May 24 15:21:23 EDT 2005

Hey everyone - I just wanted to say that this sounds like a great job,
and if you're afraid of moving so far out to Portland - DON'T BE.  My
brother lived there for a year, and when I visited him, I was absolutely
blown away.  Amazing place...  mountains on one side, pacific ocean on
the other

He now lives in Seattle (all of his customers are there), so I have to
check it out there too.

Pay the Pacific NW a visit sometime... it's really something

mike