[opensource] Student programming project at OSU - Anyone interested?

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Wed Nov 16 12:24:56 EST 2005

Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu> writes:

(snip)
> My Notes: http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~bettsp/Porpoise%20Master%20Page.html
>
> Source Code (so far):
> http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~bettsp/porpoise-0.1.zip
> (Check porpoised/src and htdocs for the actual code, I haven't done
> much, most of my work has been on the autotools side)

You might want to check out the 'darcs' version control system.  It's
really good for open source projects; it's decentralized, and easier
to use than cvs.  If you unzip your repository onto your web page, you
don't even need darcs on the cse server for people to access your
repository.  People can just:

darcs get http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~bettsp/porpoise-0.1
cd porpoise-0.1
# edit some stuff