[opensource] 11/22 Meeting

Mark Noble noblema at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 22 21:27:58 EST 2005

"Jim Dinan" <dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
news:mailman.10.1132627078.12468.opensource at mail.cse.ohio-state.edu...
> Reminder:  We'll be meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) evening at 7:00PM in DL480.
> Alex Lingo will be leading a discussion on "This Week in Slashdot."

Just writing to say thanks for the interesting meeting.  Alex did a good job
covering a lot of interesting topics, and it was fun to hang out and talk
about techie stuff for a while.

I've been reading a lot about "free software" lately, and it got me
wondering about the general views of the average Open Source Club member.
With that in mind, I think the results of this quiz [
http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html ] will help me to kind of guage sentiments
in the club.  Feel free to email me directly with your personal/economic
score.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I had a good time and I hope to be able to
attend future meetings as homework allows.