[opensource] Minutes for 22NOV05

Alex Lingo a.lingo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:25:17 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, a. lathrop <lathrop at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> OSU Open Source Club
> November 22, 2005
>
> Work:
>
>         - Move crap
>
> Meeting Adjourned around 9:00pm, Moving lasted until after 10

Nice job keeping minutes!

The stuff is moved into the office now. The room is Caldwell 112F. You need
to enter though the lab in room 112. Only the officers and our BD have
access currently, but we are working on ideas to either register of access
somehow or have office hours where anyone can come in.

I'm actually in the office now. We were attempting to get a 750MHz machine
to boot before we left last night, but we didn't manage it. I've got it up
now, turns out the power supply was bad.

I've gotten root access to it. It's running Ubuntu HH and is named dl190.
The previous officers have accounts on here. Not going to go rooting (damn
puns) though their stuff right now.

If anyone wants access to it, I've created a generic user with a random
password. I'll write down the name and password and post it in the office.

Anyway, I'm off to play with some other things.