[opensource] New Open Source Magazine & Asterisk

Stephen Sebeny sebeny.1 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 28 01:06:49 EST 2005

Howdy All,

    I was reading through a new Open Source magazine called O3 - the Open
Source Enterprise Data Networking Magazine. At this point its available only
for on-line distribution via a PDF, I don't know if they plan a print
version. At any rate, the first issue contained an article on Asterisk. I
just thought I would mention it for anyone interested in Anthony's
presentation last week. I think that O3 intends to have a regular column on
VOIP stuff. If you'd like to check out O3 and the Asterisk article, then
visit:

http://www.o3magazine.com/current.html

-----
Stephen M. Sebeny