[opensource] Equipment Donations

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 28 13:48:50 EST 2005

I'm new to this list, but I'm looking forward to meeting you all at
the next club meeting. I'm the treasurer for the OSU Amateur Radio
Club. We could definitely use a computer if you can't get rid of them
otherwise. Our current machine is a P2, so a P5 machine would be
fantastic. Actually, we could probably use 2 if you have more than one
to get rid of.

Thanks!

Adam Porr
KC8HCE