[opensource] HP LaserJet Printer + 2 Toners + New Fuser

Nate natrik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:17:24 EST 2005

I (still) have a HP LaserJet IIIp for cheap.   Great for text & charts
& graphs.   Comes with TWO new toner cartridges, and a new fuser unit.
 Very clean.  Page count is less than 5500 clicks.

It's working really nice since I got new toner and fuser for it.  Now
that it's printing pretty, however, I no longer have the need for a
5000 page per month printer.

I put about $45 into it, so I'm seeking $35 or best offer.  If you
have an offer to make, please email me (and not the list).

For now it resides in my home, near Upper Arlington.

-- Nate

PS:  For those of you who expressed interest in the Netgear
printserver:  Sorry, this (the replacement one) is also crap, and no
longer works.   :o(   !!!