[opensource] Our site

David Chiu chiud at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Nov 30 03:15:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I've finally found some time to at least get a concept up. If you like it,
good. If you hate it, then not good, and I'm sorry. I've been out of the
Web design industry way too long to be creative anymore.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~chiud/osuosc/01---primary---home.gif

By the way this is the front page.. I'm thinking that secondary level
pages will be slightly different, but the theme will stick.

Anyway, I've been meaning to find some pictures to fill the void in those
colored boxes.. so if you guys can find me some nice royalty-free pics
having to do with our club, then I can try to incorporate them into the
front page. I'm not sure how easy that's going to be. I tried
superimposing a Block-O to show-off some Buckeye pride, but it was just
too damn tacky.

Comments/Suggestions would be nice. Well, however you guys like it, I
still believe that it is an improvement from our ad hoc page that is
currently representing our club.

David

p.s. Do we have MySQL/PHP on the Web server?