[opensource] Re: activity?

Jim D spam at makes.the.world.go.round
Fri Oct 7 14:25:04 EDT 2005

Hi Isaac,

As far as I can tell from the discussion here, it seems like there are
several of us who are interested in getting some stuff going with the
club but at present the club has no leadership.  Should you be willing
to step up to the plate, I think all you need to do is appoint yourself
leader and it's a done deal.  Just talk to Shaun Rowland who is the
club's faculty advisor.

Was there any outcome to that meeting last week BTW?  I couldn't make it
because I had class.

- jim.

PS- There is also a Central Ohio Linux Users' Group that is active.
That is: http://www.colug.net/