[opensource] Kickstart activities

JOHN LANGKALS langkals.1 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 8 09:58:05 EDT 2005

I would like to get together with a few CS undergrads, grads, and/or staff to visit undergraduate classes to promote the club.  The goal is to re staff the club officers and kick start activities. I am willing to approach a few of the intro classes and begin promoting the club, but I am not in the CS program.  I am staff within the physics department; therefore it would be good to have local representation.  Any takers?  Then we find a class to crash, ask the professor and decide on a simple into.  I would be willing to follow up with any interest.

I have a question.  Is there anyway to send all the undergrads/grads an open source join the club email other than snagging by hand all the emails from the department webpage?

Thanks,

John