[opensource] Kickstart activities

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Oct 8 11:12:41 EDT 2005

Hi John,

Visiting classes is a great suggestion!

As far as a campus-wide email is concerned, I'm not sure who we need to
talk to to make that happen (could you look into this?) but
department-wide emails should be doable at a minimum.

I have taken over as interim president of the club as part of this
revival effort and your help is much appreciated!  I am planning a
strategy meeting in a week or so to organize all of our efforts.  I'll
be posting more details to the list as soon as Shaun and I find a room.
  We should be able to recruit a few others who are interested in doing
classroom visits then.  This will also give us a chance to plan events
we'd like to invite new members to.

Cheers,

- jim.