[opensource] Kickstart activities

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Oct 9 01:01:39 EDT 2005

Hi Nick,

You make a good point.  In fact, let's hold off on advertising the club
until we've all had a chance to meet and come up with a plan of attack.
I'll be trying to reserve a room for us for a week from now in the
evening.  I was thinking of 7:00PM on either Tuesday or Thursday.  Does
anyone have conflicts with those times?

Also, Nick, can you can find out more about those rules for us?

Cheers,
- jim.