[opensource] Meeting Thursday at 7PM

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 10 17:14:42 EDT 2005

Dear OSUOSS Members,

My inbox has been filling up and I couldn't be happier!  I have been
receiving loads of mail from all around campus from people who want to
be a part of this group and are ready to get started _now_.

In order to keep the ball rolling, I have decided to schedule a meeting
for this Thursday (October 13) at 7:00 PM.  I will post the location to
the list as soon as the reservation goes through.  I would like to make
this meeting available to everyone, so if anyone has a conflict with
this time, please let me know ASAP.

MEETING AGENGA:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Revitalize our mission statement: As an advocacy group, we need a
clear focus of our goals as an organization.  I am looking forward to
your feedback on what _you_ feel _your_ club should do.

- Revise the constitution: The constitution can make or break an
organization.  We need to ensure that our constitution gives us the
tools we need to succeed and grow.

- Plan events for our revitalization campaign: Let's get started putting
together some fun outreach events to bring our passion to the university
community!

If you're not going to be able to make it to the meeting, we still want
to hear from you!  Post your ideas and suggestions to the list!

I look forward to meeting you all this Thursday.

Cheers,
- jim.