[opensource] The Constitution

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Oct 11 00:21:03 EDT 2005

I have posted a copy of the old Open Source web page in my departmental
webspace.  It is available along with the constitution here:
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~dinan/osuoss/

At our next meeting I'd like to discuss the constitution and which
officer positions we'll need to fill in order to be successful over the
next year (yeah, boring I know).  I'll also bring a few print copies
along so we have something to refer to.

I am trying to pick a time when everyone can be there.  So far we are on
Wednesday (10/12) at 7:00 PM.  If you have conflicts with that, please
let me know.

Cheers,
- jim.

PS- Does everyone know that the newsgroup and mailinglist are bridged?
So you only have to post to one of them, not both.  I just learned this.
  Sorry about sending 2 of everything before.  :)