[opensource] OpenSource Club on the Move

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 14 19:51:32 EDT 2005

Hi Everybody!

We had a great meeting this past Wednesday and I'm really excited to
announce that I had several excited volunteers ready to take action as
officers in the club.

Andy Lathrop will be our club Secretary.  Alex Lingo has stepped up as
club Treasurer.  And last but not least, Karen Manukyan will be our
Technology Coordinator.  He will be responsible for organizing club
members to maintain and develop our web presence, mailing list, club
machines, etc..  If you are interested in getting involved in one of
these projects or you have some ideas for other projects you'd like to
see, feel free to contact him at karen[at]cse.ohio-state.edu.

We will be having regular meetings every other Tuesday at 7:00PM (the
next one will be on the 25th).  I'll announce the location shortly
beforehand.  Unfortunately our office is moving, otherwise we would hold
our meetings in DL190.  So, until our new office is established we'll
have to do the room ad hoc.

Thanks to everyone who came!  Here's to a great year!

- jim.