[opensource] Re: COLUG October Meeting

James Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 28 16:38:19 EDT 2005

Jim Dinan wrote:
> MEETING NOTICE
> ==============
> Central Ohio Linux Users Group
> Date: Saturday, October 29, 1PM to 3PM local
>
> Meeting Presentation
> ====================
> Rafeeq Rehman will present Moodle, a free, Open Source course management
> system for online learning. (http://www.moodle.org/)
>
> MEETING SITE:
> =============
> The October 2005 meeting will be held at:
>   Bell-Haun Systems, Inc.
>   935 Eastwind Dr
>   Westerville, OH  43081

Hello, hello,

We are planning a group trip out to the COLUG meeting tomorrow (details
  above).  We'll be meeting at OSU and then heading out from there.
Let's  meet on the front steps of Dreese at 12:00.  It should take us
about a  half hour to get there from school.

If you're planning to come, respondez, s'il vous plaît (rsvp).  If I
don't know you're coming then I won't know to wait for you.

It's very informal/casual and we should have you all back before dinner.
  Anyone and everyone is welcome to come!

Cheers,
- jim.