[opensource] Re: opensource meeting suggestion

Nick Hurley hurley at todesschaf.org
Mon Sep 26 13:50:40 EDT 2005

JOHN LANGKALS <langkals.1 at osu.edu> writes:

> It appears that meeting in Dreese Labs has been the best place to
> meet. We would need to secure a room.  What room was traditionally
> used in the past?  Is there a good time for everyone?
>
> How about this Thursday at 5:30pm?

First off, I'd like to say it's great to see someone getting anxious
enough to have a meeting that a meeting is actually going to be held. As
for rooms, during both my and Isaac's tenures as Benevolent Dictator, we
generally held meetings in DL280 or DL480. There are, however, two
problems with that: first is that you need key-card access to get into
one of those rooms, second is that to reserve a room, you generally have
to be recognized either by the university or CIS (now CSE, I guess)
department in some way or another. However, you may have some luck
finding an open room either in the old section of Dreese, or in
Caldwell. I think a lot of those classrooms are left open and unlocked
during the evenings.

Good luck in getting this all set up
--
Peace,
  Nick

   That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't
good enough for me! I demand euphoria!	-- Calvin