[opensource] personal items in DL190

ANDREW HANINGER haninger.3 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 27 02:21:06 EDT 2005

> I think it would be best for any club members
> with personal items in DL190 to go ahead and get
> that stuff out of there.  I don't want anyone
> losing anything.  It will be easier if this is
> done.

Will the room be open sometime in the near future? The last time I tried to get something out of there (20port hub) the person who was going to be there to let me in never showed or we missed each other.

Or will the stuff at least be placed elsewhere so we can get around the issue of that room being constanly locked?

-Andy