[opensource] personal items in DL190

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:30:48 EDT 2005

ANDREW HANINGER wrote:

> Will the room be open sometime in the near future? The last time I
> tried to get something out of there (20port hub) the person who was
> going to be there to let me in never showed or we missed each other.

The room will never be "open."  You can arrange with someone in the club
to be there so you can get your things, this includes a time with me.
Do you have a hub in that room?

> Or will the stuff at least be placed elsewhere so we can get around
> the issue of that room being constanly locked?

I have no idea which stuff is personal stuff.  That's why I want people
to get it out of there.
Shaun Rowland	rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~rowland/