[opensource] Meeting topic this week

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Apr 26 17:07:13 EDT 2006

paul c betts wrote:
> If no one's got a meeting topic, I can give a mini-presentation on LVM
> (Logical Volume Manager) since I hear lots of people bring it up but not
> too many people know how it works. It's actually quite handy!

Hey, that sounds great!  Lets do an open-mic type night with some short
presentations, announcements, howtos, etc...

With whatever time is left over we can dive into slashdot, digg, etc.  I
volunteer Alex to moderate since I am a dictator and I have real
ultimate power.  :)

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University