[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 4/13/2006

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Apr 26 17:20:42 EDT 2006

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
=====================================

Date: 04/27/2006
Time: 7:00PM
Room: 280 Dreese Labs

Topic: Open Mic + "This Week in Slashdot"

We'll be doing something a little different this week: We are opening up
the floor for short presentations, project ideas, announcements,
questions, howtos, demonstrations, karaoke singalongs, group skits, and
whatever else floats your boat.  Following this, we'll dive into some of
the latest news from the 'net.

The meeting will be held in DL280 which is a computer classroom.  This
is a BYOLCD event - Bring Your Own Live CD.  FYI, we've had good luck
with the latest Ubuntu LiveCD on these machines in the past.

Moderated By: Alex Lingo

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers
and nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a
half hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please
be courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu