[opensource] Server at OSU

robbt robbt at azone.org
Thu Apr 27 09:35:27 EDT 2006

Hey Everybody. I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight.
I'm going to be at the Freegeek board meeting.

I just wanted to ask if anyone was interested in the server still.
I'm going to be upgrading the server with Professor Landsbergen today.
It'll still be a g3-500 but with a gig or so of RAM vs. the 128 the
other one had. I plan on installing Ubuntu breezy server.

It'll be running the TACO (technology alliance of central ohio)
database via CivicSpace.

I was told the opensource club could use the server as well, if anyone
is interested let me know. I'll be working on it at 2pm today.

Later,
Robb