[opensource] A couple of ideas for projects

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Sun Apr 30 22:22:21 EDT 2006

I ran these by the Benevolant Dictator, and he said it was ok to post them
to the mailing list, so, here are some ideas for various project that might
be of interest to the group. Please post your questions, comments and
suggestions.

Note: The reason MSLE (you'll know once you read) won't be using a specific
langauge, is because it's designed to be language agnostic: rather than
forcing someone to use the language you prefer, it will allow them to use
the language they prefer. That basically the paradeign (sp?) I program by: I
just write the software, I have no right to dictate how you use it, or on
what you use it.

Thanks,
-Jim