[opensource] Welcome Back!

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 29 00:35:56 EDT 2006

No dates specified, but I need to start the debate on Net Neutrality on
campus. I interned for a major telecom company this past summer, and there
are things that need to brought to the table on this issue.

I can speak on what it is, who's affected, and why to care (fervently). Also
I can present the main positions, which also includes the telecom company's
position and my uncorruptable open source spirit that was not exactly
congruous with the line of work we were doing.

On 8/28/06, Alexander J. Lingo <lingo.13 at osu.edu> wrote:

> I have you down for 10/5. If that's a problem, let me know.
>

> On 8/28/06, Jim Dinan <dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu > wrote:
> >
> > hooah!
> >
> > Put me down too.  Not sure yet what the topic will be.  I could talk
> > about open source for supercomputing.  Software RAID might be a fun
> > session too.  There is also a slick new Niagara chip out there but I
> > think we'd have to roll in some cots if I give another architecture
> > talk.  ;)
> >
> > - jim.
> >
> > --
> > James Dinan <dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu>
> >
> > Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
> >               The Ohio State University

Peter Dietz
Student / Technologist

www.eclectech.us