[opensource] Welcome Back!

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 29 05:57:36 EDT 2006

This I want to see. In addition to that, one thing to bring up is: are there any national interest groups working to protect Net Neutrality?

Not to steal the thread, but on a related note of open-ness, did anyone see the recent slashdot article about patents and their effect on open source software?

-Jim Stapleton