[opensource] Planet OSUOSS?

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 31 11:02:06 EDT 2006

Although I'm a little late, I think I'll just into this discussion.

I used to have a personal blog that I wrote to regularly, but I let it die
when my hosting company's servers died in a fire.

Long story short, I've been thinking of restarting it, but having it focus
less on my uninteresting life and more on my thoughts on news, software, and
the like.

I think it would be interesting in haveing a Planet OSUOSS.

-- Alex