[opensource] [Fwd: SUPPORT: SECWOG: PKI and CaCERT]

William Triest triest at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 1 10:19:10 EST 2006

As mentioned at the bottom in the about these meetings section, these
meetings are open to the public and Of the meetings I am suppose to
attend for work, SECWOG tend to be the most interesting.  In particular
this meeting is touching up on the security of wireless (which there has
been some interest from the group) and Russ Herrold, the leader of
CoLUG, will be talking, so I thought some of you might be interested.

--Bill