[opensource] Tuesday Meeting - Networking

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:32:38 EST 2006

Peter Dietz wrote:
> I've specialized in networking over the years and could talk for half a
> session. I don't have any speech or topic in mind particular, but could
> try to explain IPv4 and IPv6

Hey Peter,

That sounds like a great topic - I'm sure we'll have no shortage of
networking-related things to talk about.  I propose that we treat this
as a roundtable -type discussion which Peter will introduce (possibly
with ipv4 vs ipv6 or whatever strikes your fancy) and moderate.

So, bring any networking-related questions, problems, or interesting
tidbits.  Remember- no question is too basic, problem too simple, or
random factoid too esoteric.

Hope to see you all then,
- jim.