[opensource] This Week's Meetup

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 20 10:46:48 EST 2006

Hey Everyone,

We had a great discussion of SNMP last Thursday with Tobias complete
with a demo where we hacked Andy's printer (oh yes, we know you're
running low on yellow toner)!

Our next meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday Feb. 21 at 7:00PM.

We don't have a topic planned for this week so I was thinking we could
peruse some of the Revision3 videos on the web (eg Systm, thebroken,
etc) but we don't have a sound system available in 480.  Does anybody
know where we can borrow some speakers from?  Unfortunately it's a
little late to move the meeting to a room with an AV setup.

I was also thinking of having some game time.  If anyone has a game
they'd like to play, please bring it.  If anybody wants to play poker,
bring chips (sorry, no cash).  There's nothing like discussing the
latest kernel patches over a game of holdem.  :)

Please respond on-list with any ideas.

Cheers,
- jim.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University