[opensource] Tuesday

a.lathrop lathrop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 20 14:26:19 EST 2006

I'm gonna override Jim's post about Tuesday just a little bit by
saying that I'd like to talk (briefly) about setting up and using CVS
(Concurrent Versions System) for managing large and small software
projects (like CSE course programming assignments).  I just figured
out the basics for doing all this stuff, and I'd like to give the
streamlined version of what I learned to anybody interested.  I can
do two versions of this talk: 1) The verbose new-to-unix version, or
2) The quick-intro for l337 h4xx0rz.  Any takers?

---
a.lathrop <lathrop at cse.ohio-state.edu>

The journey is the reward - Lao Tzu