[opensource] The Fall of DES: Matt Curtin Speaks

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Feb 26 22:28:35 EST 2006

Jim Dinan wrote:
>> OpenSource Club Event Announcement:
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Who:   Matt Curtin
>> What:  "The Fall of DES: Matt Curtin Speaks"
>> When:  Monday, February 27 5:00PM
>> Where: Room 436, Bolz Hall

A quick reminder that our event will be this Monday.

Also, because of the event I have decided to cancel our regular meeting
for Thursday of this week.  Instead, I would like to use the time to
hold a planning session.  This session will be open to the public and I
encourage all members to come and give their input.  For those who can't
make it, we'll be keeping minutes and the discussion will most
definitely spill over onto the mailing list.

In SHORT: Thursday, March 2. 7:00PM DL480 - Planning Session.

Looking forward to your input!
- jim.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
              The Ohio State University