[opensource] Brainstorming Session

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:02:33 EST 2006

> I cannot speak for everyone, I would be VERY interested in attending the
> activities you mentioned, particularly intro to Bash, intro to
> Makefiles, Unix utilities -- sed and the crew, Perl, (Regular
> Expressions)?, /.*/).

Excellent!  I think sessions like this would be a great way for us to
reach out for some new membership not only within computer science but
out into the other disciplines where people need these skills as well.

If we can plan such a thing ahead of time (dates, topics, etc) then we
can publicize the whole series all at once and advertise through some of
the campus-wide channels.