[opensource] Winter Involvement Fair

Sean Carrick equality72521 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:38:40 EST 2006

The Ubuntu PPC/MAC disc jacket doesn't say anything about it having
mac versions of the applications at least, though I don't have the
actual discs here to check on them.  There is a PPC livecd though, and
while I can't get either disc to boot on my Beige G3, I'd assume more
recent ones will run just fine.  The only PowerPC based system I've
gotten Linux running on successfully is the gamecube, come to think of
it.