[opensource] Winter Involvement Fair

Trent Arms trent.arms at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 23:15:48 EST 2006

I am curious, do the PPC LiveCDs actually work with any degree of usability
finally?  When I last looked into the state of PPC liveboot (circa 5 months
ago), it wasn't pretty and hadn't been at any point prior.  Of the few
distros that worked, none of them seemed to run on anything below a G4 and
functionality was....limited IIRC.  Anyways, just food for thought there.