[opensource] Winter Involvement Fair

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 3 22:25:53 EST 2006

Hi all! Some notes on the CD insert...

Jim -- I'll get to work on the CD insert right away and attempt to
have a draft version to show at the meeting on Thurs.  I have the
following free time tomorrow:

10:30 - 12:30
1:30 - 2:30

Can I meet with you sometime and get a copy of the CD?

Everybody -- I'll probably make the insert using the Gimp or Scribus -
whichever seems like it will be easiest - unless anybody has another
suggestion. Also, I'll try to include everything that has been
mentioned on the list so far, but if anyone has any other ideas,
please send them my way!

I won't be able to help out at the fair because I'm already manning
the radio club table, but I'll try to stop over and say hi.

Adam