[opensource] Meeting Schedule

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:03:00 EST 2006

Hello One and All!

I have reserved our meeting space for the remainder of the quarter.  Our
meetings will be at 7:00PM in Dreese Labs 480 on:

Tue. 1/10 -- Alex - Slashdot in Review
Thu. 1/19 -- Jim - Sun UltraSparc T1, OpenSource Chip Multithreading
Tue. 1/24
Thu. 2/02
Tue. 2/07
Thu. 2/16
Tue. 2/21
Thu. 3/02
Tue. 3/07

So far, I have "Asterisk pt Deux" (Anthony), "Autoconf Minus the Sharp
Edges" (Paul I think), and "SNMP for Simpletons" (Can't make out my
notes for this one).  Let me know which dates you guys would like.

We're still looking for meeting topics/activities/workshops/discussion
leaders for the remaining 4 meetings.  Please respond if you'd like to
take one.  Remember, the zeroth rule of OpenSource club is there are no
rules.

Cheers,
- jim.